We know that we are offering many innovative things and there are probably many questions to be raised. The experiential educational model, the role played by the team coaches in the learning process, the profile of entrepreneur teachers and their impact on the educational process, these and many more are points that we want to clarify to anyone interested in applying here.
This is why we created Open Doors for Family & Students: a series of regular events at the faculty headquarters on 4-6, Semilunei Street. The event includes presentations and discussions for young people interested in applying to EA, together with their parents or supporters.
The next Open Doors sessions will take place on:
- September 27, 2019 – 17:30-19:30
- October 31, 2019 – 17:30-19:30
- November 22, 2019 – 17:30-19:30
- January 17, 2020 – 17:30-19:30
- Receiving and registering participants
- About Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurship Education in Romania
- Presentation of The Entrepreneurship Academy Educational Model + Q & A
- Panel discussion with EA students: What Is It like to be a Student Entrepreneur?
For more details contact us at email@example.com (0767.933.774).