If you are in the 11th or 12th grade and you want to become a student entrepreneur at The Entrepreneurship Academy (EA), it is important to know that the admission process is continuous and is organized 4 times per year .
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
It consists of three stages:
- Filling in, with care and professionalism, in English, the APPLICATION FORM: APPLY NOW! Within 3 days after the deadline for submitting the application form, all candidates receive the response (by e-mail and / or by phone) following their evaluation. The answer may be: The application was successful: and you are invited to stage 2 (called Bootday) or The application needs to be restored: case in which the application deadline is extended by 2-3 days or The application was rejected: in which case it is no longer possible to submit again the application form;
- If you pass the first stage, you will be able to take part in the second round of selection – – BOOTDAY, which is a 10-12 hour event, which gives applicants the opportunity to experience the EA – The Entrepreneurship Academy educational model. Applicants will work in teams to solve a case study of a real company. Throughout the day, applicants interact with the management team, coaches, experts, and current students. At the same time, EA’s educational and recruitment team will be able to evaluate applicants and see if they match The Entrepreneurship Academy (EA) students’ profiles. This phase will be held in English and Romanian
- Finally, if you have successfully passed the first two stages, you will be facing an INTERVIEW. It is organized 1-3 days after participating in Bootday, either live or on Skype, in Romanian or English.
The admission process at The Entrepreneurship Academy (EA) is organized four times a year. The following admission periods are:
- Submission deadline for the first selection stage (online form) – October, 27
- Second selection stage (Bootday, full day) – November, 1
- Third selection stage (Final interview) – November, 2 – 5
- Submission deadline for the first selection stage (online form) – December, 1
- Second selection stage (Bootday, full day) – December, 6
- Third selection stage (Final interview) – December, 7 – 10
- Submission deadline for the first selection stage (online form) – February, 23
- Second selection stage (Bootday, full day) – February, 28
- Third selection stage (Final interview) – February, 29 – May, 3
- Submission deadline for the first selection stage (online form) – May, 3
- Second selection stage (Bootday, full day) – May, 8
- Third selection stage (Final interview) – May, 9 – 12
THE FINAL ANSWER AFTER APPLICATION
Within one week from the interview, applicants will receive the final answer (phone, email, or courier). The answer can be:
- You have been accepted – the applicant has 2 weeks to confirm his/her spot by paying a deposit of 10% of the one-year fee. The confirmation implies student booking, adding the new student to the online community of students, and constant communication with the The Entrepreneurship Academy admission team, eligibility for funding the study fee. More details HERE.
- You must return to Bootday – the applicant receives feedback on what to improve and is invited to another Bootday, without going through step 1 (filling in the application form).
- You have been rejected – the applicant receives a final feedback but cannot apply again.
After confirming the spot at The Entrepreneurship Academy (EA), all you have to do is:
- Promote the BAC Exam;
- Provide a valid English language certificate. The certificates accepted by EA and related scores are:
- IELTS (minimum score 6.0)
- TOEFL (iBt minimum score 80, pBt min 550)
- TOEIC 670
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- Cambridge Certificate Proficiency in English
- IELTS (minimum score 6.0)