We know that we are offering many innovative things and there are probably many questions to be raised. The experiential educational model, the role played by the team coaches in the learning process, the profile of entrepreneur teachers and their impact on the educational process, these and many more are points that we want to clarify to anyone interested in applying here.
This is why we created Open Doors for Family and Students: a series of regular events at the faculty headquarters on Semilunei Street, No 4-6, presentations and discussions for potential applicants together with their parents or supporters.
The next sessions will take place on:
- June 12, 2019, 12:00-15:00
- June 20, 2019, 13:00-14:30
You can find the event’s agenda here and for more details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (0751.228.291):
- Receiving and registering participants
- About Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurship Education in Romania
- Presentation of the EA Educational Model + Q & A