The Application Form, the first stage of the application process for The Entrepreneurship Academy’s Business and Entrepreneurship Bachelor’s Program, includes the following sections:
- Personal Details: where we request details such as name, surname, city, etc.
- Academic Details: where we ask details like the high school you studied in, the profile, etc
- English Certification: if it exists – this is not mandatory at the time of application but is required at the beginning of the first year at The Entrepreneurship Academy (EA): where we ask for details of the type of certification you have, the score, the validity, etc.
- Document Upload: where we ask for the English certificate upload (if you have it at the time of application) and your CV in the standard format (Word or PDF).
- Personal Statement: where we ask for delivering two essays (with themes of your choice) and a video shot.
- One last thing: where we ask for information about how you found out about The Entrepreneurship Academy (EA).